Jon Vait Photography - September 2009
Monday, June 14, 2010
Hello Blog World!
Well, my fabulous best friend finally convinced me that I should start a blog. Not only does Facebook not allow me to write as much as I want (what's up with the word limits!?), most of the people who are actually interested in what's going on in my world (FAMILY), don't have Facebook! So, here you have it =) I'm actually thinking that I should create a blog for Mom and Dad so they can update everybody from Alaska! I must admit, I'm having Daddy-Phone-Call withdrawls. I've been spoiled with a self-employed father for as long as I can remember, and I'm not used to not being able to call him whenever I want, for whatever reason I want, and have him be able to stick me in his pocket on speakerphone and talk while he's working! Hmph....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend is now in the blogger world =)
ReplyDelete