Scratch that, there was a rather interesting conversation that happened in the Tahoe on the way home from town today!
Cody: "Mommy, Austynn farted in her butt. Yes she did. I heard it. And it was stiiiiiiinky."
Me: (While trying to hold back hysterical laughter) "Is that so??"
Austynn: "I farted!!!"
Cody: "Yes you DID! Austynn, you're stinky!"
Wait. There is more to say while these pictures are uploading.. When we came home today, the valley was filled with smoke. Not sure what's on fire, but my allergies are surely going to be extra worse tomorrow. When we actually pulled into the driveway, our neighbor came out to tell us that a water line busted on the street below us, so we had to water. GREAT. It was already bathtime, and we had no water.. It finally turned back on about 800-ish. THEN. When I was unloading some stuff out of the Tahoe, I heard a weird hissing noise. One of our tires has decided to pick up a screw (I'm assuming that the window people missed when they were cleaning up), and the tires is leaking air like it's nobody's business.. Totally thrilled. THANK HEAVEN we have a Les Schwab in Gardnerville!
Awesome pics, Jess! LOL re: the "farted" conversation (being one of my favorite subjects, as you know!!!) Hope you got your tired fixed.... xoxoxox Aunt Sally
ReplyDeleteWell, that was supposed to read "tire" fixed, but I guess "tired" fixed is appropriate, too! LOL!
ReplyDelete